Pages

CBD | Eporo Tower | 279 La Trobe St | 44L | 150m | Residential

Mark Baljak's picture

marketing has commenced

pics from facebook stream
www.facebook.com/EporoTower/photos_stream

http://eporotower.com.au/

Ryan Seychell's picture

This one will have 307 apartments. Will include 2 basement levels for car parking and other services.

Mark Baljak's picture

anyone else count roughly 35 levels of apartments over about a 15 level podium? could be roughly 165m?

Alastair Taylor's picture

Tower looks 34-35, I counted 12 in the podium however.

Peter Maltezos's picture

Display suite is up with model of the tower featured at the development's address on La Trobe Street. smiley

I collect, therefore I am.
thecollectormm.com.au

Kycon's picture

La trobe st will look excellent from docklands if this, 321 la trobe and all the la trobe st proposals ever get built.

Nicholas Harrison's picture

This one has 44 levels (including ground floor) and is 150m high.

Ryan Seychell's picture

From the Facebook site

Kycon's picture

I hope he is giving his blessing for a good pre sales outcome haha

Ryan Seychell's picture

Walked by the display suite this afternoon, had a look at the model was in there for a good few minutes...don't know where the salesperson was but there was nobody there while i was there.

Viscount Melbourne's picture

Thanks Ryan. I suppose, we just need to wait and see how this one sells.

Ping Ong's picture

Hi guys, this property is quite unique...price is not bad either...I know the guy at the display suite, he said he can get some discounts if we are interested

Michael Berquez's picture

Why is it unique?

^ I had the same question.

Ryan Seychell's picture

This one's around 60% sold now, construction to begin in the next few months I believe.

Peter Maltezos's picture

It used to be that only 25-30% of proposals were built, nowadays it's more like 60% if not greater! smiley

thecollectormm.com.au

^ Isn't that great Pete? :)

Peter Maltezos's picture

^^ My smiley says it all! smiley

thecollectormm.com.au

Nicholas Harrison's picture

Close up view of Podium:

Ryan Seychell's picture

I think someone was telling porkies when they mentioned this was 60% sold last time. Just read that it was almost 50% sold now and they are aiming to begin construction in March 2014. Believe what you will...

Mark Baljak's picture

facebook page quote

Eporo Tower has almost sold 180 apartments! The laying of the Foundation Stone of this landmark building is planned for March 2014. This will indeed be a historic day for the Diocese of Melbourne. To have a clear Coptic presence in the centre of Melbourne's CBD will truly raise the profile and image of the Coptic Church in Australia.

Andrew Mck's picture

The fact that its a Coptic Church really turns me on, why i dont know, i dont even believe in God..

Peter Maltezos's picture

^^ A persecuted large minority in Egypt, one has to congratulate them in doing so well in Australia. smiley

Hope this building gets off the ground soon.

thecollectormm.com.au

Kycon's picture

Love the podium! Hopefully it's not just aluminum screens above the ground floor.

Ryan Seychell's picture

This is out to tender

Mark Baljak's picture

Probuild, Multiplex, Built, LU Simon, Icon in the running

Pages

Development & Planning

Friday, March 24, 2017 - 06:00
Planning Minister Richard Wynne has approved another commercial tower at Lendlease's Melbourne Quarter development in the Docklands. The building known as Melbourne Quarter Tower will be located at 693 Collins Street, injecting almost 55,000sqm of office space into the precinct across its 28 floors, in addition to approximately 2,500sqm of retail space.

Policy, Culture & Opinion

Thursday, March 9, 2017 - 12:00
As part of the enabling stage of the Queen Victoria Market Renewal Project, the City of Melbourne has finally revealed their plans for the former Munro site, to be developed by PDG Corporation into a mixed-use development comprising a 58-storey Bates Smart designed-tower of 308 dwellings and a 300-room hotel, after the developer was awarded the rights to develop the site on CoM's behalf.

Advertisement

Visual Melbourne

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 07:00
Once again Melbourne has turned it on for the spectacular cultural juggernaut that is White Night. A crowd of around 600,000 took part in the all night festival of projections, performances, artworks and installations. Stealing the show again this year was the extraordinary projections upon the Royal Exhibition Building.

Transport & Design

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 12:00
The large-scale redevelopment of Richmond's former Jaques engineering complex has been marked by an number of onsite dedications. Dating back to 1885 and with frontages to Palmer, Coppin, Dyer and Griffiths Streets, the 9,945sqm site's engineering heritage has been permanently embossed across the site.

Sustainability & Environment

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 13:00
Victoria Walks, a walking promotion charity supported by VicHeath, is leading a crowdsourcing initiative that is supported by the State Government and 14 councils. The campaign aims to collect and analyse opinions on walking right across the Melbourne metropolitan area. The authorities are asking people to indicate their walking safety concerns through an interactive online map on CrowdSpot's platform.