Advertisement
46 posts in this thread / 0 new
Last post

Pages

CBD | Sheraton Hotel | 27 Little Collins Street | 104m | 32L | Hotel/Residential

Ryan Seychell's picture

Ryan Seychell's picture

Peter Maltezos's picture

Right next door to Bar Lourinhã, one of my favourite hangouts, this hotel/resi building will fit right in this neighbourhood and is already looking very good! yes smiley

I collect, therefore I am.
thecollectormm.com.au

Mark Baljak's picture

another 8 or so floors to go

Ryan Seychell's picture

Dangerous Beans's picture

Looking great.
Thanks for the awesome updates Ryan.

MelbourneGuy's picture

A nice little filler imo. Manages to use the restricted space quite adequately.

Ryan Seychell's picture

Paul_D's picture

I really like this one's position adding variety in design to this end of Collins. Suddenly can be seen from almost everywhere

Peter Maltezos's picture

Dare I say it, this building may end up looking better than its renderings. yes

I collect, therefore I am.
thecollectormm.com.au

Ryan Seychell's picture

Love the last shot, creating some good density.

Ryan Seychell's picture

Ryan Seychell's picture

Paul_D's picture

Driving down Spring this arvo

Alastair Taylor's picture

Completely forgot this project existed until the other day when I was at that Tram stop!

Paul_D's picture

Today :)

MelbourneGuy's picture

This one's been a real sleeper. Now that it's got some height it'll start to be noticed as it's a good looking building.

Mark Baljak's picture

thanks for pic, here's a couple more

Paul_D's picture

Today's progress...

Chris Peska's picture

Paul_D, thanks for the pic and all the pics in the other threads! great work :) The Sheraton is certainly going great guns!

Observe. Design. Build. Live.

Laurence Dragomir's picture

From Level 33 of Urban Workshop:

Ryan Seychell's picture

Ryan Seychell's picture

Alastair Taylor's picture

more and more interesting each time someone photographs it.

Ryan Seychell's picture

Paul_D's picture

Today's progress as I zipped past

Pages

Development & Planning

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 00:00
City of Port Phillip will this week indicate that it has sufficient reason to object to two pending projects in Port Melbourne. 17 Rocklea Drive and 365-391 Plummer Street are both within the Wirraway Precinct of Fishermans Bend, and both projects are under the authority of the Minister for Planning.

Policy, Culture & Opinion

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 12:00
The marriage of old and new can be a difficult process, particularly when the existing structure has intrinsic heritage value. In previous times Fitzroy's 237 Napier Street served as the home of furniture manufacturer C.F. Rojo and Sons. Taking root during 1887, Christobel Rojo oversaw operations though over time the site would become home to furniture manufacturer Thonet.

Advertisement

Visual Melbourne

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 07:00
The former site of John Batman's home, Batman's Hill is entering the final stages of its redevelopment. Collins Square's final tower has begun its skyward ascent, as has Lendlease's Melbourne Quarter Commercial and Residential precinct already. Melbourne Quarter's first stage is at construction and involves a new 12-storey home for consultancy firm Arup along with a skypark.

Transport & Design

Saturday, December 9, 2017 - 00:00
Spring Street has released details of a large shutdown of the Pakenham/Cranbourne and Frankston lines which will allow workers to complete major upgrades to the rail infrastructure. The work is required to allow for the introduction of the new High Capacity Metro Trains (HCMTs) and will involve upgrading power & catenary, signalling and communications equipment in the Dandenong (Pakenham/Cranbourne) corridor.

Sustainability & Environment

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 12:00
Cbus Property's office development for Medibank at 720 Bourke Street in Docklands recently became the first Australian existing property to receive a WELL Certification, Gold Shell and Core rating. The WELL rating goes beyond sustainable building features with a greater focus on the health and well-being of a building's occupants.