Advertisement
279 posts in this thread / 0 new
Last post

Pages

CBD | Vision Apartments | 500 Elizabeth Street | 226m | 72L | Residential

Ryan Seychell's picture

Dean's picture

This is now 50% sold and should start construction by May or June of this year.

Peter Maltezos's picture

Around November last year I noticed a soil testing rig set up in the former car yard next door to the former hotel.

Brady are good at marketing their developments, I can't see this not going ahead.

Just wish the podium car park looked better.

I collect, therefore I am.
thecollectormm.com.au

Ryan Seychell's picture

Demolition has begun on this one:

Dean's picture

Good stuff. Demolition was also scheduled to begin at Tower Melbourne today.

Mark Baljak's picture

Charles Santoso's picture

nice job, please keep the update posted guys :)

Chris Peska's picture

Welcome to the forum Charles! :) We will keep updating this project throughout the construction period through to completion, as we are with multiple other projects across metropolitan Melbourne.

Observe. Design. Build. Live.

Paul_D's picture

Thiery Street end also now under demolition. Today

Paul_D's picture

This morning

MelbourneGuy's picture

Looking forward to this one. It will certainly beef up this end of Elizabeth st.

Mark Baljak's picture

this and the many others in the immediate area should most get up, almost another Southbank really

Peter Maltezos's picture
There's an archeological dig on the site at the moment.

I collect, therefore I am.
thecollectormm.com.au

Ryan Seychell's picture

MelbourneGuy's picture

Looks like they're digging for early archaeological works of graffiti.

Qantas743's picture

Geez, this was suppose to start in May. What gives?!

Michael Berquez's picture

I don't think it was ever meant to start in May. I was told some time ago that demo would start "mid year"...so they're pretty much on track.

Ryan Seychell's picture

Mark Baljak's picture

city circle demolition were back as well today

Ryan Seychell's picture

Nicholas Harrison's picture

Piling has started today so now it is officially under construction!

Nicholas Harrison's picture

Dangerous Beans's picture

Piling has started yet the old stork hotel building has not been demolished yet, wierd. Or have I missed something??

Boris Bomber's picture

I think a lot of developers tend to do this.... they leave the "Sales" building to the absolute last minute before getting rid of it so they can continue selling the apartments while all the initial works are continuting around it.

Thats my gut feel

Ryan Seychell's picture

Probably dragging it out/waiting for Melbourne Star/Sky to finish so they can move the sales office there..

Paul_D's picture

Pages

Development & Planning

Friday, December 9, 2016 - 08:00
Ballarat's station precinct is set to be transformed, following last week's announcement that the Pellicano Group has been awarded the rights to develop a new conference centre and hotel facility.

Policy, Culture & Opinion

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 09:00
The New Urban Agenda was officially adopted in Quito, Ecuador in the last plenary of the Habitat III conference. The agenda provides a 20-year “roadmap” to guide sustainable urban development globally. The text of the New Urban Agenda itself was agreed well before Habitat III at the UN General Assembly in September, during an extraordinary informal negotiation session that lasted for more than 30 hours.

Advertisement

Visual Melbourne

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 17:00
Melbourne’s architectural landscape is a wonderful juxtaposition of modern and Victorian architecture. Although the CBD has been peppered with many skyscrapers, its historical structures have won Melbourne the title of “Australia’s most European city”.

Transport & Design

Thursday, December 8, 2016 - 12:00
Melbourne’s tram network may hold the key to providing the dense network of high frequency rapid transport that would provide world class connectivity in the inner-city and CBD. Melbourne and New York are very different cities. Drawing too close a parallel between any two cities can be a folly; however New York and Melbourne share some near similarities where it counts.

Sustainability & Environment

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 12:00
Timber mid-rise buildings are becoming the preferred choice for many stakeholders in Melbourne, due to a combination of factors, including cost-effectiveness, liveability, ease and efficiency of construction. Within the recent National Construction Code change, Deemed-To-Satisfy provisions allow mid-rise timber construction for buildings up to 25 metres “effective height” (typically, eight storeys).