Advertisement
279 posts in this thread / 0 new
Last post

Pages

CBD | Vision Apartments | 500 Elizabeth Street | 226m | 72L | Residential

Ryan Seychell's picture

Dean's picture

This is now 50% sold and should start construction by May or June of this year.

Peter Maltezos's picture

Around November last year I noticed a soil testing rig set up in the former car yard next door to the former hotel.

Brady are good at marketing their developments, I can't see this not going ahead.

Just wish the podium car park looked better.

I collect, therefore I am.
thecollectormm.com.au

Ryan Seychell's picture

Demolition has begun on this one:

Dean's picture

Good stuff. Demolition was also scheduled to begin at Tower Melbourne today.

Mark Baljak's picture

Charles Santoso's picture

nice job, please keep the update posted guys :)

Chris Peska's picture

Welcome to the forum Charles! :) We will keep updating this project throughout the construction period through to completion, as we are with multiple other projects across metropolitan Melbourne.

Observe. Design. Build. Live.

Paul_D's picture

Thiery Street end also now under demolition. Today

Paul_D's picture

This morning

MelbourneGuy's picture

Looking forward to this one. It will certainly beef up this end of Elizabeth st.

Mark Baljak's picture

this and the many others in the immediate area should most get up, almost another Southbank really

Peter Maltezos's picture
There's an archeological dig on the site at the moment.

I collect, therefore I am.
thecollectormm.com.au

Ryan Seychell's picture

MelbourneGuy's picture

Looks like they're digging for early archaeological works of graffiti.

Qantas743's picture

Geez, this was suppose to start in May. What gives?!

Michael Berquez's picture

I don't think it was ever meant to start in May. I was told some time ago that demo would start "mid year"...so they're pretty much on track.

Ryan Seychell's picture

Mark Baljak's picture

city circle demolition were back as well today

Ryan Seychell's picture

Nicholas Harrison's picture

Piling has started today so now it is officially under construction!

Nicholas Harrison's picture

Dangerous Beans's picture

Piling has started yet the old stork hotel building has not been demolished yet, wierd. Or have I missed something??

Boris Bomber's picture

I think a lot of developers tend to do this.... they leave the "Sales" building to the absolute last minute before getting rid of it so they can continue selling the apartments while all the initial works are continuting around it.

Thats my gut feel

Ryan Seychell's picture

Probably dragging it out/waiting for Melbourne Star/Sky to finish so they can move the sales office there..

Paul_D's picture

Pages

Development & Planning

Monday, August 21, 2017 - 00:00
Considering the sheer volume of apartment projects Melbourne has absorbed over recent years, the rate of failed projects is comparatively miniscule. Very few apartment projects that launched their respective sales campaigns over the last five years failed to progress to construction.

Policy, Culture & Opinion

Wednesday, August 9, 2017 - 12:00
Carolyn Whitzman , University of Melbourne Liveability is an increasingly important goal of Australian planning policy. And creating cities where residents can get to most of the services they need within 20 to 30 minutes has been proposed, at both federal and state level, as a key liveability-related mechanism.

Advertisement

Visual Melbourne

Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 12:00
Part Three follows on from the Part One: Yarra's Edge and Part Two: Victoria Harbour. The focus of today's piece will be NewQuay and Harbour Town, the northern most precincts within Docklands. NewQuay NewQuay was the first precinct to open way back in 2003 and has probably evolved the most.

Transport & Design

Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 07:15
CBRE in recent weeks has begun marketing a development site at 118 City Road in Southbank which has been branded as 'Flagship'. The 6,191sqm site is currently home to a BMW dealership and showroom, and has significant potential to add to what is set to become on of the densest city blocks in Melbourne, boasting towers of 200m through to over 300m.

Sustainability & Environment

Monday, August 21, 2017 - 12:00
The notion of Melbourne becoming a 20-minute City has been explored heavily in recent times. Seeking to provide Melburnians with the ability to 'live locally', the 20-minute City, in essence, strives to provide people with the ability to meet most of their everyday needs within a 20-minute walk, cycle or local public transport trip of their home.