PrefabAUS is the peak body for Australia’s off-site construction industry.
Our mission is to represent, showcase and advance the local Industry through collaboration, innovation and education.
We are committed to positive transformations across the Australian construction industry through an increased uptake of off-site construction of all kinds.
This will lead to decreased construction time frames and construction waste together with increased construction quality, productivity and affordability.
Increasing our local industry will contribute to a more sustainable built environment and a sustainable economy.
PrefabAUS is working to ensure that our growing Australian industry is demonstrating both its offsite innovations and on-shore capabilities.
Off-site construction has a vital and exciting role to play in advancing Australia’s manufacturing sector.
- acting as a portal for quality information about off-site construction in Australia
- providing a hub for Industry wide networking and knowledge sharing
- advancing Industry wide innovation and quality through multi-disciplinary collaboration
- investigating and addressing barriers to the uptake of off-site construction
- encouraging and supporting research and development programs across the Industry
- advocating on behalf of Members to identify and broaden Industry opportunities
Additionally, PrefabAUS and partner organisation PrefabNZ are collaborating across the Tasman to increase our respective off-site construction industries and place these at the centre of 21st century construction innovation.
PrefabAUS is powered by its members:
- Manufacturers of prefabricated buildings, components, and their suppliers
- Engineers, architects, building designers and other construction professionals
- Other members of the supply chain
- Affiliated industry associations
- Client groups
- Universities and Research groups
We are building a strong and active membership base in order to achieve the required step-change. Read more about joining PrefabAUS.