Advertisement

23-29 Victoria Street, Melbourne

23-29 Victoria Street, Melbourne. Planning image: Woods Bagot
LGA: 
Architect: 
Building Type: 
High-rise
Number of Buildings: 
1
Roof Height(s) - metres: 
86.2
Floor count: 
25
Amenities: 
Pool, gym, lounge, dining area
Suburb: 
Project Status: 
Developer: 
Number of Dwellings: 
90
Site Area: 
894.00 square metres
Bike Spaces: 
88
Car Spaces: 
79

Location

Related Articles

The X factor - 308 Exhibition set to join the Carlton Gardens line up

The appeal of being located in close proximity to the World Heritage-listed Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens continues to be a major selling point for developers, with a handful seeking to take advantage of the views afforded by the northern location. Developer SP Setia has recently experienced this appeal first hand, with their Sapphire by the Gardens development passing the 80 per cent sold mark. The remaining 20 per cent of...

Perri Projects and Woods Bagot seek a new northern CBD focal point

One of Melbourne's diminishing number of larger-scale planning applications has broken cover. Local developer Perri Projects is seeking to push through a substantial apartment tower on a prominent site at the northern tip of the CBD. 23-29 Victoria Street is currently a service station, but under plans conceived by Woods Bagot a 25 storey predominantly residential would take its place. The site finds itself in a mixed-use zone with a wide...
Advertisement

Development & Planning

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 00:00
The tower dubbed 'Sol Invictus' may not have been conquered, but it is for sale. Long after the initial media blitz extolling the virtues of the tower, going hand in hand with an explanation of its name, the now approved 48 Moray Street has been handed to Colliers.

Policy, Culture & Opinion

Monday, October 9, 2017 - 12:00
Spring Street on Sunday unveiled its package of rental reforms that will see a variety of changes to the Residential Tenancies Act (1997). The state government has branded the reforms 'Rent Fair Victoria' and set up a website outlining the changes.

Visual Melbourne

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 07:00
The former site of John Batman's home, Batman's Hill is entering the final stages of its redevelopment. Collins Square's final tower has begun its skyward ascent, as has Lendlease's Melbourne Quarter Commercial and Residential precinct already. Melbourne Quarter's first stage is at construction and involves a new 12-storey home for consultancy firm Arup along with a skypark.

Advertisement

Sustainability & Environment

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 05:00
City of Melbourne intentions for a reimagined University Square are now available for viewing. The significant piece of public space at 190-192 Pelham Street is in line to receive a total makeover, bringing the green landscape into a 21st century.